I am going to keep this as simple as possible and make the entire process easier for you and I.
Sadly due to some technical difficulties I am not currently accepting
any e-copies for review at the moment. I will update this
notice when that changes.
I am currently accepting review requests for Young Adult novels, New Adult
and if the premise catches me Adult.
Genres that I am most interested in are:
- Dystopian/ Apocalyptic
- Contemporary Fiction
- Advanced Reading Copies (ARCs)
- Final print copies (hardcover or paperback)
As of November 2012:
- I am open to do interviews, guest posts, book spotlights and giveaways. This is though like reviews and I do require a bit of time to post. Normally 2-6 weeks, depends on what I have to post.
What I Post
- Book cover and description (normally taken from Goodreads)
- Info on the book: release date, who published it, format that I reviewed
- Add to Goodreads button
- Book trailer: if it is possible
- Quotes that caught my attention throughout the novel. Normally 3-5 favourites.
- If requested or part of a tour I will include the authors picture and information.
- I will be adding buy links soon but as of the moment I haven't.
Others (My DO NOT'S)
- I do not bash books, authors, or fans.
- I do not accept money, bribes or favors for a positive review. Reviews WILL be honest!
- I do not guarantee a review at all!! I will try to read and review every ARC and published book I am sent. I will read through ALL review proposals but I cannot guarantee that I will review your work.
**NOTE**I do not put a star rating on my blog as I strive to highlight the good in books but will post my rating on Amazon, Goodreads & Chapters regardless of what it is. This is not saying that I will love every book or give it a positive review but more that I don't book bash. If the review is from a request I accepted and I did not enjoy it I will send a copy of the review to the person prior to posting for them to look over before/if I post.
That is all... I hope that that clears everything up but it you have any
questions contact me!
If you wish for me to review any book please send an email to: Tiffany, at email@example.com with the book title, synopsis, format, and any necessary information. If I decide to review the book and you have a physical copy to provide me with, I will send my address to the . I would also love to feature interviews with any author whose book I review or feature giveaways. In your email, please indicate what kind of post you would like to do. Any form of giveaway is always welcome.