Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine 
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



 
Genre:
YA, Fantasy
Publication Date:May 4, 2017
Pages:344
Published By: Myra Ink
SeriesThe Talon Saga #4


Dragon hatchling Ember Hill was never prepared to find love at all--dragons do not suffer human emotions--let alone the love of a human and a former dragonslayer, at that. With ex-soldier Garret dying at her feet after sacrificing his freedom and his life to expose the deepest of betrayals, Ember knows only that nothing she was taught by dragon organization Talon is true. About humans, about rogue dragons, about herself and what she's capable of doing and feeling.

In the face of great loss, Ember vows to stand with rogue dragon Riley against the dragon-slaying Order of St. George and her own twin brother Dante--the heir apparent to all of Talon, and the boy who will soon unleash the greatest threat and terror dragonkind has ever known.

Talon is poised to take over the world, and the abominations they have created will soon take to the skies, darkening the world with the promise of blood and death to those who refuse to yield.

Why I'm Waiting


  I have been addicted to this author ever since I picked up the first Iron Fey novel.  Then I had the chance to meet her and I told her how it had brought me to tears...  She told me those tears fuel her writing and I laughed, but now I'm starting to wonder lol.  Any book by Julie is an auto buy for me and then add that this is about dragons... Well, this saga has become a serious addiction.  If you want to know why I'm waiting, it's simply because I'm hooked!


What are you waiting on?!
Link me up so I can see 

7 comments:

  1. Man, I can't believe this is book 4 when book 1 still sits on my shelf unread. I love the green cover and guess I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have book one sitting on my shelf at home as well! The covers for this series are amazing and I have to admit that I have pet it a few times just because of its texture! I am so thrilled that you are enjoying this series. I really need to get myself on it if book 4 is already on its way! I hope that you enjoy this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is book four??? It feels like just yesterday that book one published. I haven't read anything by Kagawa, but she sure does have a lot of books published. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Tiffany. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read this series yet. Boo.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Iron Fey Series. I am waiting for this one too. I still need to read her vampire series. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I still need to start this series!! I hope you love this one. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read book 3 in this series. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...