Saturday, September 24, 2016

Here We Go....




At the start of this month I made my return to Escaping One Book @ a Time. I scheduled posts ahead of time and made sure I had a few ducks in a row, because having them all in a row would be a miracle seeing many of them tend to waddle off. While I've just kept to my regular scheduled posts, my safety net, I've been reading all of your suggestions. I have been plotting out the best way in which I can incorporate the suggestions I've been given. I mean they are awesome ideas, I just know I need to pace myself.

  SO....  Basically, I love everything you guys said you'd like to see and it was basically what I had hoped I would start to post.  Eventually...  See because I've been out of the loop for so long I have learned this will take time.  Author posts and book hauls will take time to become a regular thing.  However, I LOVED the suggestion of discussions!!! This is something that I was thinking of doing bi-weekly/weekly.  I have always loved reading fun a quirky discussions and this will also be a place where I can discuss stuff like: Books that brought me out my slump, reading recs and other bookish stuff.

  I am also trying to ensure that I give you at least 2 reviews per week.  I used to do 4-5 but then I also burnt out then.  I will also do weekly WoW posts and probably one promo.  I don't want to flood you with unoriginal post but I have to ask how would Top Ten Tuesday fare?  What is too much?  What out of those kinds of posts do you want to see?

*****
  In other news....

  I have also started a journey into the Bookstgram community about a week after returning here.  Let me tell you guys that place is freaking MAGICAL!!!  I hope you have seen it in one way or another because honestly some of those pictures blow my mind!  This means I went in being TERRIFIED of not being good enough.  Turns out I didn't need to worry.  No, I'm not super cocky and think I'm super awesome, but this is a WONDERFUL, AMAZING and SUPER supportive community.  I mean just because I have less than 300 followers right now, doesn't stop some much larger accounts from commenting and supporting my start.  I know that doesn't sound like much but it means a lot to a little start up like me.  If you're on Instagram check me out <3 I'm little but I'm working on being mighty!!! All you have to do is click HERE and you'll be taken to my account.  Here's a few of my recent photo's:



  I think that I may even try and do a weekly post that highlights Bookstagram or maybe even just other accounts that I love.  I don't really know, but I know that I have a desire to bring the Bookstagram world I have become a part of into the blogging world that was my first love. 

******

   For those of you that are new and the ones that have stayed with me from the start... I cannot thank you enough for being here, for following me and for every single comment/suggestion.  I may do this for me but in the end it's your support that keeps me going.  Knowing that I have people out there, taking time out of their day to check out my blog...  Well, it makes blogging a more fun and exciting experience!! 




  As always let me know if you have any other suggestions!!! Heck let me know if you think I'm crazy or a suggestion to make my posts more appealing <3  Your guys opinion matters to me and I seriously hope you don't forget that!!   You can look forward to some of the posts you've requested popping up in October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...