Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Report


Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week. So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared! Originally I posted IMM by Story Siren this is just my version with a little extra ;) all book names take you to the Goodreads page.



The past two weeks have been kind of quiet but that is okay because is has given my 
shelves a chance to relax and not worry about breaking or falling through my floor from
the weight...  However, the books I have gotten are pretty awesome :)


Bought



Rule of Three is from Shoppers Drug Mart & Erasing Time is part of an Amazon
order I made a month ago :)  Couldn't pass it up for the $5!

For Review



Thank you to Rose Garcia for sending this beauty for review as part of
the upcoming Indie Girl March event <3




Thank you to S&S Canada!!  I am beyond excited to start this one!!

Won





What did you get this week?  Anything 
that you have been dying to read?!

3 comments:

  1. I got The Edge of Always right when it came out & now idk if I want to read it. I hope you enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've heard a lot abut The Rule of 3 lately and its all been great things! I hope you love it too. Can't wait to see what you think!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Treatment too -- very excited to read it!!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...