Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Dare You To

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

 Dying for this one this week:
"I dare you..." 
If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does.... 
Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him. 
But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....

Expected Release:  May 28, 2013
Published By: Harlequin Teen
Hardcover 304 pages

Why I am Waiting

  1. What I need to know is what I have to do to get my hands on a copy of this like yesterday?!  Seriously!!!
  2.  I have to know if Katie can create something to rival Noah and Echo's story.  Seeing I loved them so much it's going to be hard to top.
  3. The writing in Pushing the Limits was beautiful and smooth.  I'm looking forward to more of the amazing writing that just pours off the pages and into my soul. (cheesy I know but oh so true)
What are you waiting on?  LINK ME UP!!!!



6 comments:

  1. I haven't read pushing the limits yet but I know I will love it so yes great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is ultra sexy! I hope this story is just as touching as Echo and Noah's (and just as steamy)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading this one and I can tell you it's amazing! Pushing the Limits was my favorite read last year and so far it's even better!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH!!!!! I cannot wait to read this book!!!! I absolutely loved Pushing the Limits, and I know Dare You To will be amazing! I wish I could have snagged it on NetGalley! ah well. May 28th is not too far away - the day after, I graduate from high school!!! YAYYY!!!! Now that is something to count down :D

    My WoW Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3 points... so good! I don't think anyone could do it better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, no doubt I am waiting on this one with you. On a Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...