Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Taken by Erin Bowman

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're 
eagerly anticipating.


Loving Everything About This One:

There are no men in Claysoot. There are boys—but every one of them vanishes at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. The ground shakes, the wind howls, a blinding light descends...and he’s gone.


They call it the Heist.

Gray Weathersby’s eighteenth birthday is mere months away, and he’s prepared to meet his fate–until he finds a strange note from his mother and starts to question everything he’s been raised to accept: the Council leaders and their obvious secrets. The Heist itself. And what lies beyond the Wall that surrounds Claysoot–a structure that no one can cross and survive. 

Climbing the Wall is suicide, but what comes after the Heist could be worse. Should he sit back and wait to be taken–or risk everything on the hope of the other side?

 Expected Release: April 16, 2013
Published by:  Harper Teen
Hardcover: 352 pages

Why I am Waiting

  1. This just sounds like an all around good read.  100% interested in what it has to offer.
  2. I have to know where they go!  You can't tell me that you aren't even the slightest bit curious.
  3. I love the colours and the minor creep factor of the cover.

Well that's what I am waiting on this week.  What do you think?
Like it? Loath it?  Let me know!  Oh and make sure you link
me up!! 

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Love the cover. Gonna have to check this one out.
    View my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. No boys? How nice would that be? (Evil grin) I'm so adding this to my TBR.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited for this one. I had this on my wow a while back. Love the cover. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover, first off, is awwwwwesome! And this book sounds so freakin cool. Definitely waiting with you for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...