Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: OPAL


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 


This week I can barely hang in there for:
No one is like Daemon Black.
When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.
But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.
After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.
Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

Expected Release: December 11. 2012
Published by: Entangled Publishing
Paperback: 452 pages


Why I'm Waiting on This One

1.  Are you from this planet?!  If so you know how hot this series is or should!! There is a reason behind that... It is amazing!!!

2.  Now that the dust has settled (a little) I really really really want to see what goes down between Katy and Daemon.  Can you say "Power Couple."

3.  The story just keeps getting better with every book so can you imagine how awesome this one will be?!

What are you waiting on this week?
Link me up!!

7 comments:

  1. How have I not read any of Jennifer L Armentrout's books yet? Everyone gushes about them. I wish I still had my kindle because they seem like the perfect books to have on there. Okay now I just checked amazon and they're so affordable in e-book format. So tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still havent started this series. I know bad me**slaps hand** great choice. my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU AND ME AND HALF THE BOOK WORLD. I have this book pre-ordered and everything, as soon as I saw it available on Amazon. This sries is so great!!! I'm no a huge fan of this cover, but I'm not going to complain. Great WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHMYGOSH, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK. Jen is a freaking author goddess, I swear. Opal is going to be so amazing, and I can't wait for December to read it! Amazing, amazing pick!

    My WoW!

    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so freaking excited for this book! I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for this one! I need it like yesterday lol! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished up Half Blood finally, and I loved it. I am ready to catch up with that series, so I can hurry up and get to this series. I am not the greatest fan of these covers, but a huge fan of the author after just one book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...