Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Dead River by Cyn Balog

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're 
eagerly anticipating. 

My Pick this Week is:

My friends and I are spending prom weekend at a remote wooded cabin on the Dead. The Dead River. 
I thought it was going to be just us.
I was wrong. 


Expected Release: April 9, 2013
Published by:  Delacorte
Hardcover: 224 pages


Why I am Waiting:

  1.  Okay well I will admit the cover is not drawing me in the name of it is.  I have gown to love the book that keep me up at night and this one seem like it will fit the bill.
  2. Cyn Balog.  So I had never picked up one of her books until Touched but at that moment in my life I regretted not picking her books up and swore never to make that mistake again!
  3. I kind of want to know what the dead is.  I mean that description leaves a huge amount of possibilities! 
Well that's what I am waiting on this week.  What do you think?
Like it? Loath it?  Let me know!  Oh and make sure you link
me up!! 

2 comments:

  1. The cover is actually not that bad. I think I might actually like it alright if it wasn't for the ghostly hands at the bottom. Kinda pushes it to cheesy territory. But, it sounds like a good, creepy read, and that makes me happy. It is similar to the synopsis of Ten in idea. I think I will definitely check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually kind of hate the cover haha. I like the font but I think it's placed weirdly and doesn't stand out enough. Even though they look nothing alike stylistically, the tree and the green make me think of Insurgent. Still I'd be a bad reader if I completely judged a book by it's cover, so this one seems intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...