Sunday, October 21, 2012

WEEKLY REPORT: Late Birthday & Thanks!

Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what new books I received and what has gone on in the past week.  
So basically it's a report for all the awesome that I got and shared!

So due to my trip we celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend and
because I hadn't seen my sister in-law since well before my birthday
I got a GC YAY!!  That mean book shopping of course!! So I 
purchased:
(sorry about the photo quality my Lap Top is broken and desk top is 
ancient!! Only way to get pics is to email them from IPad_

Insurgent by Veronica Ross
The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch 
Breathe by Sarah Crossan

I was also over the top excited to receive these awesome books from
Random House Canada!!  A HUGE THANK YOU is in order!!!
  The best part about it was I was sick and 
well stuck at home so I cherished them all the more!  I have already
read Mystic City so look for the review this week!  I couldn't wait
to share my thoughts!!!
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin

What went on this week:

Reviews
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin HERE
UNSPOKEN by Sarah Rees Brennan HERE
The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore HERE

Giveaways
2x NAME the BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA HERE
Going away + Over 500 Giveaway HERE

Other
2x NAME the BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA HERE
Book Buzzers Vlog Week #4 HERE
Waiting on Wednesday HERE
Have you seen this Cover?! HERE


What did you get this week?!  What went on with you this week?!
Leave a link so I can visit or a comment letting me know!!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...my in laws left and gave me several boxes and in one of the boxes was a book called "American Gods". seems interesting so I'm gonna give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about, Tiff? Your haul is pretty awesome! It's always awesome when you don't have to buy the books. Lol! I hope you'll enjoy everything. Some days, I wish I were sick too so I can stay at home and read without interruptions! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Shailene W. can pull off playing Tris in the Divergent movie, I think she's a little too old but if JLawrence can pull it off, maybe she can to.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I've heard wonderful things about Mystic City and Breathe. Happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...