Sunday, August 26, 2012

WEEKLY REPORT: Slow Edition


Weekly Report is my way of showing you from week to week (most of the time) what 

new books I received and what has gone on in the past week.  So basically it's a 
report for all the awesome that I got and shared!

This week was SUPER slow for me...  Like run to the mailbox to find nothing but look
again just in case kind of deal :)  However due to an anniversary I did receive a Gift Card for 
Chapters allowing me to make an order.  With my obsession with Mermaids of course those
topped my to-buy list.  Sadly most were a pre-order and wont show until later next week or
early the one after as they are Birthday releases YAY!!  The one book I did get this week I 
am super excited for though as it was a Mermaid one :)

So this is my precious for the week:
Sea Change by Anne Friedman

Now I know my picture is a little on the glare side of things but I liked how it 
looked and felt it suited it :)

Also I forgot last week to post the awesome pack that I got from Nely Cab!!
Isn't it awesome?!  THANK YOU NELY <3
For all you that didn't see Nely writes Cretura witch is an amazing read that will have you 
begging for more!!


For happenings on the blog there was actually quite a few!!  

REVIEWS
Nocturnal & Nightmare by Chelsea Cameron HERE
Pregnant Pause by Han Nolan HERE
Arson by Estevan Vega HERE
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay HERE

GIVEAWAYS  (anything current may not have been posted this week)
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray HERE
For Ever by C.J. Valles HERE

OTHER
Waiting on Wednesday HERE
CONTEST FEATURE FRIDAY (3 giveaways) HERE

NAME THE BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA HERE!!!!!!!!!
(if you are a blogger please check this out! It is going to be a lot of fun and I want 
to make sure everyone gets a chance to make it!!!!!)


Well that is it for this week!  What did you get?! What did you do?!
Comment, leave a link or whatever it takes to share!! I love hearing from 
you and  love visiting!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...