Wednesday, July 4, 2012

{Waiting on Wednesday} TRANSCEND by Christine Fonseca

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spineand spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I am DYING to get my hands on:
All seventeen-year-old composer Ien Montgomery desires is an escape from his family's rigid expectations for his life; someone to inspire his music. When he meets a beautiful violin-prodigy, Kiera McDougal, his life music takes on new life. With her, he imagines a future outside of his parents’ control. That is, until a horrible accident tears them apart. 

Sent to die in a sanatorium, Ien’s obsession for Kiera grows unbearable. Tortured by thoughts he can’t escape and the truth of his monstrous disfigurement, he flees, desperate to exact revenge on the people that ruined his life – his parents. But, vengeance is empty. Betrayed by those closest to him, Ien discovers that the price for his happiness may be his sanity.

Set amidst the landscape of New York's Gilded Age, and inspired by Phantom of the Opera, TRANSCEND exposes the fine line between love and madness.

Expected Release Date: September 18, 2012
Published by: Compass Press

Why am I waiting on this?!

1.  Well I LOVE Christine's work and honestly I get more excited with each book that she releases!
2.   LOOK at the cover!!
3.  I have always loved The Phantom of the Opera and this sounds like such a promising twist on it!
4.  I really can't get over all of the emotion and heart break I feel coming already!


Well that is what I am waiting on this week, what are you waiting on?!
Make sure you link me up to your !! I love adding new and awesome books
to my need list :) 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this book, but all the books you recommend have been fabulous and this one sounds AMAZING. I have never heard of anything like it before. I'm soooo adding this one to my list! Thanks Tiff <3

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...