Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly Report: The Double Up Edition April 30- May 12

Weekly Report is my version of IMM.  Basically it's to showcase what I got that week
also it is to point out what I posted that week. This is actually a 2 week edition as I 
missed doing it last week :) 

This Week I got: 
Dark Eden by Patrick Carman (bought)

Eve of Destruction(Dark Eden #2) by Patrick Carman (Won Harper Colins tweet contest THANKS)

Ophelia by Lisa Klein (bought)
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray (bought)

Bite Club by Rachel Caine (bought)
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (bought)


I really wish I could find a collage making photo editor again!! These books are AWESOME 
when put together in order!! 
Frozen, Shattered and Torn by Robin Wasserman (bought)


















City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (Special Edition from Chapters!)
Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (bought)
I seen this book in a used book store and couldn't resist!!! 
Wither by Lauren Desteano (bought)


































I got my SIGNED copies of Michelle Zinks Prophecy of the Sisters and 
Guardian of the Gate.  They are so PRETTY!! Thank you Michelle!! 
(Won at Temptation of Angels twitter Release)


What did you get this week? Please leave me a link and/or let me know!!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've read Wither, which is like a YA version of The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. I have the Robin Wasserman books with the old covers and these are SO MUCH BETTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Excellent haul Tiff! I LOVE the signed books from Michelle! So glad you finally got them! <33 I'm so jealous you got The Immortal Rules. I still have to buy a final HB copy. I NEED it. lol. Wither was really good, so I hope you enjoy that. Please tell me if you are Team Linden or Gabriel when you finish it! Frozen, Tattered and Torn look soooo good! I love those covers. Is that the same author to Book of Blood and Shadow?

    Eeek. Your haul is totes made of awesome and I hope you enjoy and love them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can get book from Chapters or u bought it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week!! I think Falling for Hamlet looks great. I am also loving the covers of Frozen, Shattered, and Torn. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!
    Melissa @ Reading It All

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...