Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.

Paperback, 416 pages
Expected publication: August 14th 2012
By: Entangled Teen


I can not even tell you guys all the ways I am excited for this book!! I won a copy of
Obsidian from Joy @ Joyous reads last year and just could not get enough!! I have been
waiting so patiently for this one!! Ok maybe not so patient but still waiting!! Also I would like
to point out that I LOVE this cover and have pre-ordered my copy!!

Well this is what I am waiting on this Wednesday! What are you waiting on?
Make sure you leave a link so I can stop by to see yours!!




4 comments:

  1. LOL to your comment about not being patient -- because that's exactly how I feel too! x) I love love LOVED Obsidian last year (and not just because Katy was a book blogger like us, although that DID make it a little more awesome haha) and I can't wait to get my hands on Onyz too!

    Great pick for your WOW this week, Tiffany! I've got to go pre-order my copy soon like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SHIZZ TIFF!

    YES! I want this even though I haven't read Obsidian yet! I know! Terrible! It's on the top of my TBR list after all my review books so I shall get to it before this one comes out!! I'm dying!! LOL :D Excellent epic awesome pick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one hot cover! Thanks for introducing me to this series and for stopping by my DWW at
    http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/desperately-wanting-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh excited to read this too! Obsidian was epic hot!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...